PHASE II REOPENING
- We’re as ready to reopen as you are, and we want to ensure you that our staff is going above and beyond to make your return to Grain and Saltine as safe as possible. Here’s what we’re doing to protect our guests and employees:
- All guest-facing staff will be required to wear masks.
- Dedicated staff to sanitize touch points and all items removed from table and cleaned between uses.
- Hostess seating only. Guests cannot walk around the room and are asked to remain seated.
- Indoor and outdoor seating, at 50% capacity
- All restaurants will close for an hour between meal periods for deep sanitation.
- All tables will be distanced at least 6 feet apart.
- No tables will be seated over 10 people.
- No bar seating.
- OpenTable reservations will be highly recommended. Walk-ins will receive a text once table is ready to avoid waiting area crowd.
- Private Dining Rooms available for 50 people or less
- In addition to overarching procedures, each restaurant will operate a little bit differently upon opening. Here are the restaurant-specific details you can expect from each outlet during Phase 2:
- Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner – full menu available
- Continued service with Uber Eats / Grub Hub
- To-Go Cocktail service available at Saltine bar(limit 2 per guest, does not include wine or beer)
- Happy hour on drinks only
- Hours of operation:
- Monday-Thursday – 12p-10p (full menu available)
- Friday-Saturday – 12p-12a (full menu available)
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch – 9a-3p (AYCE Brunch menu)
- Live entertainment Wednesday-Sunday
- Open Saturday & Sunday brunch: 9am-3pm
- Brunch will become All You Can Eat instead of buffet
- Weekday happy hour on drinks only
- Closed until indoor seating is permitted
We can’t wait to see you!